Friday, 17 July 2009

women...

Godamn them
fucking mixed signals
cant tell the " i hate you ones" from the " i love you" ones.
In my case its usually the " i hate u u big fat wierdo get away from me before i call the police.
I mean seriously
Smokin hot girl comin on to me
so i think
i make my move and then shes like
BACK OFF BE4 I KNEECAP YOU!
and im single for the same reason
"your not my type"
I think im a pretty good flirter. Im just fuck ugly
thats my problem. Maybe i should style my hair.
I will only style it in the wet look tho. Don't like wax.
wax FTL
get me wet look gel.
Now
anyway.
Until next time n00b. now run to ur mum be4 i pwn ur sister on the kitchen table.

4 comments:

  1. From a heterosexual males point of view, your not that ugly dude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. during our current days hangong out
    im beginig to question that squ1r3ll

    ReplyDelete